Friday 2 September 2016

Blessings from the World of Akashmic


A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a beautiful mind has its ability to make wise decision in midst of chaos

 There will be people in your circle who are unhappy with your 
peace and harmony.
they will trash you,
they will  accuse of poising minds
they will label you as a destroyer of their family, peace and even marriages,
they will suspect you for what they have heard from others ,
they will pray for you to be punished for all the above said...
 strange but true, all these are only happening in One's mind.

And in  all these chaos and knots, a Wise mind
will go into silence knowing its well grounded and loved ,
and there is nothing its can do to educated a foolish mind
to acknowledge truth.

breathe-release-beAtEase 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...