Tuesday 18 October 2016

Blessings from the World of Love and Light

A Beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a beautiful mind radiates lovely thoughts
for the heart to be at peace and ease.....

 breathe in gently
- release out all disturbing thoughts/feelings to Cosmic as love and light
 -  again breathing in the love and light of divine vibes.
- filling every nook, every corner, every cell, every organ, every muscles, joints, bone, spine , brain cells with bright/sparking light
Be at ease saying "I AM healed" or
 " I AM one with the love and wisdom of the Universe"
 
 
 courtesy from the Heart of Dellreena Thusara Jonville (France)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...