Sunday 13 November 2016

Blessings from the World of Akashmic





Monday, November 14th our dear Moon is in the Earthy sensual sign of Taurus.
 Ruler of the material world (form), and associated to Venus the ruler of love, art, beauty and relationships.
Our sun is in the mysterious and transformative water sign Scorpio.
So just what lies beneath those deep murky waters?
 Now is the time where situations that were once hidden reveal themselves and come to the surface. Our Taurus full moon also just so happens to be a super moon, meaning it's closest to Earth and it's energies and influence will be very potent.
The Moon affects the ocean’s tides and if you live along the ocean’s coastline, this full moon would be an excellent time to watch for high tides. The Taurus Full Moon ask us to nurture the neglected and wounded parts of ourselves, reconnect to nature, and our physical bodies. Use this moon energy to illuminate our heart center and our shadows.

shared by William Clark ( UK)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...