Friday 30 December 2016

Blessing from the world of akashmic

A beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
a Beautiful mind begins its day beautifully
sending lovely feelings to the heart  ......


 2016  trained me to strengthen my mind and thoughts 

to work with Higher Guides and I AM looking forward for 2017 
to be accepted in the Vortex of Manifesting only good to those who walk into my path. 

Beautiful people of mine 
Release your old patterns and
make way for new healthy vibration of 2017..

Good will Rise

 

..... that is the hidden Boons that will only surface once we passed all our life test  layers by layers, seeing them as lessons to evolve us (a clear passage without fear,  judgements,doubts, blockages and barriers)

love and light 
akashmic harmony

  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...