Friday 13 January 2017

Blessings from the world of Akashmic (14/1/17)

A Beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a Beautiful radiates love and light.........
inhale divine vibes - exhale bliss

Life is full of drama ....at times unnecessary dramas

sometimes you get yourself into other people's maze of  life
because you are worthy and a responsible soul,
but .......
Higher Powers will make you STOP running around in this Maze,
to make you realize that these people can actually carry on with their daily lives when you are immobile or sick .
All the pressure/responsibilities/madness on you STOPS automatically.  

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...