Sunday 19 November 2017

Breathing Meditation to anyone in need of this technique.

 technique by Thich Nhat Hanh

Breathing In - " I AM now breathing"

Breathing Out - "I AM now breathing out"

Breathing In - " I AM now breathing in"
Breathing Out - " I AM now breathing out"

Breathing In - " I notice my breathing is gentle and slow
Breathing Out -  " I notice my out breathe is deep "

Breathing in I calm my body
Breathing out I ease everything, I let everything at ease

Nothing is as important as my joy,
 I smile to everything that is teaching me to evolve from that situation/issues/troubles/challenges.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...