Monday 19 August 2019

Blessings from the world of akashmic. (Passing away of my parents)

A Beautiful begins with a beautiful mind
a beautiful mind creates beautiful energy.

Wishing all my viewers a healing and an empowering week ahead.
Thank You so much for your constant viewing and keeping this blog alive, while I 've not been blogging after the passing away of my parents .

my dad passed away  on 3rd July 2018 at the age of 83 and six months after that my mom passed away at end stage of Dementia
on 28th Jan 2019 at the age of 80. So sad to see her as a victim of evil thoughts, hallucination , her brain cells are not coordinating and slowly shitting down her nerves and choking her death.

 I  witnessed both my parent's last breath and I was given a chance by Universal Life Force to understand "Wabi sabi".
What is Wabi sabi?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...