Saturday 28 November 2020

Using Antahkarana for healing or protection (Covid-19)

 sharing with love and light from this morning meditation sitting.

This Antahkarana Symbol, 


 a very powerful ancient  healing symbol used by Tibetan monks as protection from negative energies, black magic and illnesses. 

You may use this symbol to as protection symbol for Covid-19,  - print it or make stickers of this symbol 

 - place it at the entrance of you house

-  you can make stickers of this symbol and stick on yours/children face mask.

- you can visual this symbol as a tunnel of your front door, walk way or garden 

- stick or draw on your palm if you forgot your hand sanitizers.

IF YOUR LOVED ONE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE.

write 3 particular about them (full name, date of birth, time of birth or name of hospital, wad/bed number) in a piece of paper and draw this symbol on it,

fold the paper and hold it in your palm (fist) and  say

"I am now activating this perfect healing".

You may send this healing energy for 10 to 20 mins and when its time

 say -

"I am hereby seal this sending

Thank You Thank You Thank You"


If you are good at visualizing this symbol -

visualize it on the person you are healing (as big as the person or the bed).


from the heart of akashmic harmony,

May you and your family be safe and secure.

**(just a gentle note- this symbol was introduced to me by Higher Guides in Oct 2008 for a 11 year old cancer warrior, the counseling dpt of UH prepared the parents for the worse but today that little girl is 24 years old).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...