Wednesday 4 May 2016

Blessing from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
A Beautiful mind radiates love and light
to our heart and emotions...

 I have blog many techniques on healing One's self,
Today, we are going to send healing vibes our loved ones (spouse/children/patents/partners/friends)
Vibration of Peace and Harmony

Visualize the person you are praying or sending healing vibes for,
and mentally surround then with a divine light.
Then say -

" dear Divine force ( or any names of Divine Powers) please fill (name of the person)
with peace and harmony, peace and harmony"
over and over, for about a minute.

afterwards,visualize yourself in the divine light and say the same
"Dear Divine Powers, fill me with peace and harmony, peace and harmony" 
 for about 15 seconds. 
do this everyday,  five a day, 
until see a positive in those you are sending this healing vibration and in yourself.
by Paramahansa Yogananda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...