Tuesday 3 May 2016

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
a Beautiful mind radiates calmness to the heart...........

Stillness of the mind and
 Silence of the heart
 becomes One frequency
this is when you see or experience things from the eye of Divine 

Inhale - divine vibes
 to you mind, heart and every nook and corner of your body

Exhale -all unwanted
thoughts/feelings/emotions/vibes/people/situations/issues/
to Cosmic as love and light
( visual dark smoke coming out of your body)

Now filling -
your mind, heart, every organ, every nook of your body with divine light (this light may be Gold, Silver or in any color guide by your Higher Self) , to some, you may visual Cosmic Lightning merging through your crown chakra. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...