Thursday 28 July 2016

Blessing from the world of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
a Beautiful mind is always at peace and ease
making wise decisions without being judgemental.


Everything happens for a perfect reason for us to know who  truly we are in our Mystic/Holistic/Spiritual journey.

Everything comes to test us on -
are we true in our journey,
how much have we learned in this journey to put in practice,
how well  can we handle difficult situations without anger, frustration and not being judgemental,
are we just spreading wisdom of words/quotes to others without practicing them in our daily lives,
are we going to heal situations/issues/people or are we going to just walk away from these situations. 

are we going to see these situations as Teachers and be Thankful for what we have learned from them or are we going to see them as difficult people and block them from us?

These are all guiding us to be wise souls .

I know some may not agree with me on this , I was there too.....
experiences made me see the Beauty of everything that comes into my life when I filled my heart and mind with divine love and light.

Breathe-release-beAtEase







 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...