Wednesday 13 July 2016

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
 a beautiful mind will execute all doubts, fear and take risk 
to stay balance and grounded as we are about to enter
a very strong shift of money power......


We are at the tip of the roller coaster, waiting for the shift 
which is not an easy one as darkness has taken power and very comfortable in their positions,
Are we ready to plunge down when leaders are corrupted ??

breathe-release-beAtEase- now is the time spend more time with Higher Powers to have food on the table for your family.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...