Sunday 19 March 2017

Blessings from the world of akashmic

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a mind beautiful radiates positive vibes to the heart

Wishing my lovely viewers a bliss and successful week ahead
 If you are surrounded by chaotic people
pause - breath in - "I AM grounded to the centre of earth"
gently breathe out - blissssssssssssssssss

If you are facing difficulty in doing your task/assignments/treatment - seek for assistance from Higher Guides.
" my divine guides please assist me with this situation/issue/task/healing ..........."

If you think you are unlucky person
clear your blockages by inviting positive vibes and divine light

If your are going through terrible times  ......
I always believe "when I am left lost , something NEW awaits me"

You are loved

breathe-release-beAtEase
 

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...