Wednesday 8 March 2017

Blessings from the world of akashmic (healing others)

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
 a beautiful mind owns a Being Human heart

Once you are able to send healing vibes to yourself, 
 You are able to send healing vibes to others.

Technique :-
visual the person you are sending vibes
in your mind , or make a fist and visual the person is in your fist or
in-between your palms (prayer position)
say your intent and send the vibes for 5 to 10 mins
once you have completed say Thank You Thank You Thank You.

** you may mention 
the name of the person, 
place/address/hospital or country of the person
date of birth or age.

Please DO NOT put pressure or force while doing any healing/meditation techniques.  You will be guided by your Higher-Self/Higher Guides, don't worry if your technique is not the same as mine.

breathe-release-beAtEase



   spread you LIGHT 
for the highest good of all concern
- akashmic vibration -
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...