Tuesday 28 February 2017

Blessings from the world of akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a beautiful mind is very much loved by the heart that is at ease and peace.

Inhale bliss vibes into your mind, heart and body
Exhale gently peace.

through simple meditation we align ourselves to energy of Higher Intelligence.

relax and calm your mind - inhale and exhale gently
visual (the pic)
you are receiving this energy at your crown chakra 
its going through every nook and corner of your body,
healing your mind, heart and organ or part of your that needs healing.
or
you may visual
this energy showering you:-
to enhance your aura,
protecting you from being bullied,
for everything to flow well in your life
healing you from your health issue
manifesting abundance 
clearing all your problems/troubles/ blocks and barriers in life

 once you are done with this meditation ,
say Thank You Thank You Thank You

  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...