Tuesday 7 February 2017

Message from akashmic hamrony

To my beautiful souls seeking to be in the spiritual /mystic path
and finding yourself considered weird or difficult by family and friends....
Its normal, I was there too 18 years ago.
These are challenges to test your mind, heart and your strength to be in this path and when you step into this path , you are guided by Higher Guides who knows what and who is best for you.
Family/in-laws/friends becomes strangers, strangers becomes your Guides/friends/family because You are in the vortex of ONE VIBRATION.

 whenever you are feeling lost/confused/sad/depress with surroundings, repeat this  :-
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...