Wednesday 22 February 2017

Blessings from the world of akashmic - healing juicing

A Beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a beautiful mind has the ability to heal its body, mind and soul


Refuse to talk about your disease/illness, 
work to activate thoughts that predict recovery and 
overall well-being. 
 - Dr Wayne Dyer -

Inhale empowering vibes ( I AM healed)
Exhale fear/doubt/sneaky thoughts




 


   


     

















note - please feel free to save and share this images or info with anyone you know who needs to know that cancer is not a death sentence.  My humble request is that when you share ,please omit the name Akashmic Harmony as these information images are all from Google .  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...