Sunday 5 February 2017

Blessings from the world of akashmic (6/2/17)

A Beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a beautiful mind is a wise mind
when mind is wise the heart is at peace and ease


Inhale divine energy to yr mind gently - hold - Exhale gently Bliss

visual receiving divine love and light from Higher Powers
 merging into your crown chakra  filling  your mind, heart, organs, every nook every corner of your body
clearing all the blockages.

- visual dark smoke coming out out your body- clearing all the heaviness, aches and pains of your body to Cosmic as love and light.  

 NOW visual your filling yourself with lovely light/symbols or anything nice that comes into your body, mind and soul.

**(to any of you having trouble to visual , you may use picture 1 as your guide)
 
Wishing my lovely Viewers an empowering Monday and a week ahead.


breathe-release-BeAtPeace 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...