Monday 29 May 2017

Blessings from the world of akashmic

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a beautiful mind is at bliss in chaos its faces
because its know these are only temporary issues/situations.....
Nothing is forever, so are chaos or chaotic people . 

Inhale divine vibes, exhale bliss
Inhale divine vibes, exhale bliss
Inhale divine vibes, exhale bliss
Inhale divine vibes, exhale bliss
Inhale divine vibes, exhale bliss

Thank You for participating in this technique of healing yourself to heal others or everything that needs healing to this time and space.

Explore-discover- the beauty of your soul by being an Engineer to your body, heart, mind and soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...