Tuesday 24 October 2017

Blessings from the world of akashmic

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind,
a beautiful mind is at peace and ease,
creating a mindfulness life


 Very often we are criticized, condemn, questioned on the practice of our spiritual journey,
sometimes its hurts and break us .......but

This is to test our strength and  ability to be mindful, and to practice our journey in
Acceptance-Forgiveness-Love. 

Its easy for people to talk, criticize and condemn our path/journey/practice/life  because each one of us are given different task in our lives.   Is it going to be easy for us to Accept their criticisms , Forgive their bluntness and send loving thoughts to them? 

As evolved beings, we are constantly being put on test to practice what we are spreading to the world.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...