Monday 18 December 2017

Blessings from the world of akashmic

a beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a beautiful mind creates lovely thoughts.

Wishing my lovely viewers a healing and sucess week ahead

Thank You for flying over this blog and keeping it Blog alive.
Sorry for not been blogging much lately due to my duties and responsibilities 
towards the well being of my aging parents,
learning everything they have forgotten, worrying and monitoring my dad's high sugar reading, my mom's glaucoma, dealing with their stubbornness, administrating their medications and making sure their lives are in order and they are not neglected in anyway.  

I consider this given responsibilities as my over all Internship for ..
Mindfulness, Zen and Meditation.

Just breathe.



in their younger days











No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...