Wednesday 6 December 2017

If you been diagnose with cancer.

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a beautiful mind is always tested for its strength . 

to new and lost cancer warriors seeking for a second life,
 together with chemotherapy or radiation you can add these to your life...

Oi Gong exercise
Energy Medicine with Donna Eden.
Healing Codes
Su Jok Therapy
Prayanam (breathing healing)
Affirmations by Dr Wayne Dyer, Louis L Hay, Deepak Chopra
Archangels Prayers/affirmations
Usui Reiki Ryoho (through initiation)


Feng shui - never to sleep facing a mirror/dressing table/cupboard with mirriors/TV screens.
call for a Feng Shui Master to check the flow of chi energy in your home and your sleeping position.
**pls don't do your own Feng Shui without a Feng shui Compass. 


MAY YOU HEAL, ALL IS WELL
akashmic harmony

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...