Thursday 12 June 2014

Love and Light of AH


My thoughts and love are with my BeYoutiful warriors undergoing treatment (chemo/radiation) 
May the treatment be kind and gentle upon your body, mind and soul.
See the liquid of chemo therapy and the laser of radiation as Divine liquid and laser penetrating within you.

Visual, its Cleaning and cleansing the parasites in you to Cosmic as Love and Light . Why Love and Light when it causes much unhappiness?  Because we don't want it returning as evil parasites and penetrate our family members......turn them to love and light.

See yourself as BRIGHT Divine light , this light merging into every nook, every corner,  every organ, every cell, every Fiber , every tissue of your body turning your DNA to divine light.

Keep up the fight with the love in you.
You are a brave warrior in the eye of Akashmic.

** To those  who wish to say "SHUT UP, AH" please feel do so, holding back is not good for Cancer Warriors. ;)

You are loved.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...