Monday 16 June 2014

Coffee chat with AH before going on a Quest



My dear BeYoutiful Warriors, I will be gone on a Quest and may not be blogging for some days.
Do take good care of yourselves, be good to your Caregivers, be nice to your Medical Team. Take your medication well. Do not miss your treatments/therapies .
Have your magical smiling aura at all times, cos someone might be in love with your smile.

One more thing, if you miss AH or sneaky thoughts pops out,
Remember....... think of Divine force place your hands on your heart chakra, when you feel a warm energy on your palm, its me , sending divine energy to you......be safe, be secure and be loved.

Some may think that cancer is a death sentence, Cancer has a HOPE.
You are able to share your love, hugs, kisses, food, drinks and everything that is yours.
There's no transmitting of virus to your loved ones......that's the Blessings of cancer.

Love and {{{{{hugs}}}}} to my unique souls, silent victims
healing hearts.  YOU ARE LOVED BY AH.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...