Monday 30 June 2014

Good Night my Beautiful GLBT

Specially dedicated to my lovely unique souls.
You are conceived with Love, you are on the right track , its your birth right to be unique to this time and space.
Remember :- Only the wise sees you Light.

For new viewers :-
(GLBT, silent victims of bully, victims of broken hearts victims of sexual harassment/ victims of rape )
YOU ARE NOT ALONE, our Timeline are open for friendship request for those seeking for a Light.
 
Akashmic Harmony - Malaysia
Roland Hiresk          - USA
Justine Preston         - USA (Like page Rise Against Bully)

Thana Segeran         - Russia
Siri Simon                - Malaysia  

** These are the names that volunteered to be your friend/Guide.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...