Thursday 12 June 2014

Good Night Wishes from AH




Good Night my BeYoutiful warriors, I apologize for not updating often and not being here with you .

*My lovely Caregivers and Medical Teams, you inspire me each day with your care, tenderness and patience......love you much

*My Beautiful GLBT , you are a unique soul to this world, You on the right track, its your birth right.
REMEMBER !!!! "Only the wise sees your uniqueness".

*My Beautiful silent souls, YOU ARE NOT ALONE...our Timeline are open for your friendship. Do visit Like page "Rise against bully" at FB/Timeline.


*My Lovely Healing Hearts, be strong , stay strong and know in your heart that if a person loves you; he/she will never want to see you in pain or in tears.  He/she will make you their Universe not a beggar of Love.  I know its not easy to erase memories and heal your wounded heart but mark my word, soon someone will walk into your life from nowhere and that someone will love you very much for he/she has been watching your pain from a distant, he/she will wash away all your pain and dry your tears;  guiding you to love yourself.  They are Earth Angels loving wounded souls , their love towards you is CARE and HONOR LOVE, not madness love.   TRUST ME I KNOW.

Lovely Viewers , Thank you for your kindness and trust in visiting this blogs.

SADA SUKHI HONTO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...