Thursday 28 June 2018

Blessings from the world of akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a beautiful mind creates lovely thoughts.

Love and Light to my beautiful viewers
Thank You for visiting my blog and keeping it alive.
May you live a good life.


Breathing exercise with akashmic

 Inhale gently - I AM
Exhale gently  - Divine

Breathing in, I calm my body.
Breathing out, I AM at ease.
Dwelling in the present moment,
I know this is a wonderful moment.

Breathing in,  I know I'm breathing in.
Breathing out, I know as the in-breath grows deep,
the out breath grows slow.

Breathing in makes me calm,
Breathing out brings me ease,
With the in-breath, I smile
With the out breath, I release

Breathing in, there is only the present moment.
Breathing out, it is a wonderful moment.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...