Friday 7 February 2014

For wounded lovers

My BeYoutiful  wounded hearts who are in loneliness and seeking to heal your hearts,  please feel free to  request friendship or follow Akashmic Harmony and her field of empowering friends who will love you and guide you  at FB/Timeline  under the  FB name - Akashmic Harmony.

** Just a gentle reminder to avoid  future complication , that AH is married,  aged 54 with 3 teenage children, a foster son and still with her husband. I am a Empathy who is passing through this time and space with many life experience since childhood - teenage - NOW and then return "home".  
                                 ** Sada Sukhi Honto **




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...