Tuesday 2 February 2016

Blessings from the World of akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
a Beautiful mind is always loved and guarded by  Higher Powers
who loves the energy of  Clarity

Inhale divine vibes
Exhale all unwanted thoughts/feelings/emotions
to Cosmic as love and light,
Visual bright light merging to your body through your Crown chakra
healing your thoughts, every organs, every cell, every fiber, blood vessels, bones/spinal code (osteoporosis), every muscles...every nook and corner of your body.  Clearing all your fears and negative vibes in you.


Breathe-Release-BeAtEase-YouAreLoved


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...