Sunday 14 February 2016

Food of Love

I always believe that we should respect our food while we are having it no matter what conflict or misunderstanding One has.
when a loved One feeds you in silence
its clears all the unhappiness build in us .....
Because when we feed the person we love or anyone in misery 
I feel that its shows we care for them and we never want them to be in hunger anger or going to bed without food ..........its always going to bed  resting our body, mind and soul with feeling harmony and bliss knowing we are loved.

Till today , when ever  possible, I feed my adult children to create a closer bond as we spend less time together; now that they are working, married and going for classes, I feed my son-in-law too when I feed my daughter but my foster children are not use to it and I am finding it hard to convince them that feeding when they are hurt or angry is a Mother's love in silence.   Feeding is always a silent Pyaar to be at ease and peace that All Is Well without words of war/ego 

with love and light
akashmic harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...