Saturday 6 February 2016

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
a Beautiful mind is always at ease and peace
in midst of all chaos

We have the choice to manifest grievance or happiness
to the ones around us. 
What we manifest for them/others will eventually starting working on us.

Never manifest to see anyone in the family to be unhappy or create family fights as your entertainment  because there will come a time Universal Life Force/Higher Powers will make sure you will never witness/attend happy occasions of the people you loved to see them in chaos.  To forgive and forget is human nature but Higher Powers will never allow you to bless upon the people you never wanted to see them happy once upon a time, let it be your children, in-laws, grandchildren, friends because you created these misery knowingly.  

Note :- a true story of Akashmic Harmony

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...