Wednesday 27 April 2016

Blessings from the world of akashmic - Mother's love


A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a Beautiful mind creates a beautiful soul
to be free at peace and ease......

sharing with love and light on my recent divine test
where I been tested on my MOTHERLY  role towards my 3 foster children when one of them dragged and accused my own children to save themselves of their mischief acts when caught by their elder siblings (my sons)

at a point, honestly; I made a decision to sent away that child within 24 hours  to protect and secure my children
from being accused on a long run  ......that was my fear or ego taking control of my mind because these  foster children are not my flesh and blood.

But my Heart told me that ....
 whatever that is happening is called cleansing and I should heal the situation, unblock the blockeages of ego and clear my path of helping this child and not block it further making the child feeling rejected in life.
If Criminals are given a chance to reform why can't children.  By sending off its not going to help me in my path of Reiki and also to the child who has been sent to few Welfare Homes since young.

I should see this situation as my lesson to evolve and not the weakness of the child with my ego. 

I AM blessed with 3 Lovely children who decided to help me Heal their foster siblings by breaking all their negative patterns that been programmed onto them during their stay at Welfare Homes. Agreeing with me that rejecting is not going to help anyone of us.

These 3 foster kids came into my life to have a good home, a family,  food to eat, good education , parent's love and care , elder siblings to protect them from school bully and to graduate as successful individuals .
That's how they are going leave my home with  good vibes.
  
As always I have mentioned, test comes in theory and practical .
Love needs to be balanced and grounded well.
due to too much of love and trust , your words , your Love can be used against you by anyone , let be an adult or a child.


I am blessed to undergo second cycle of Motherhood.


with love and light

 seated on the sofa are my 3 children (2nd Degree Reiki Practitioners )and my son-in-law
 seated below are my 3 foster children (future Reiki children)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...