Sunday 17 April 2016

What's on my mind (18/4/2016)


By minding other people business or putting others into problem out of mischief mind
is not going to help us to evolve in anyway.
Yes.....I do wonder why,  
the ones we cared for; by pushing away our priorities to be with them, spending time healing them and feeling their pain of cries could do such a thing of back stabbing/spreading/exposing our noble activities to others in the intend of putting us down/ trying to put fear in us/ hurting our feelings when all we have for them is LOVE and Compassion.

When you are in the spiritual path and you take the Task to lead others, never betray your Masters/Bhagawan/Gurus principles and teachings.
Never  slave yourself to gossip and mischief minds
because those are not the energy of your Great Spiritual Saints.

with love and light












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...