Sunday 28 August 2016

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
a Beautiful mind radiates happy emotions and  hormones


Wishing All my Lovely viewers an empowering week
May you be surrounded/guided my Divine Vibes

know that you are not alone.....just breathe divine vibes and exhale all your unwanted thoughts and feelings.

know that you are loved and everything you are experiencing comes as a Task.

know that not everyone sees you as a problem because there are some sees you as their LIGHT.

know that your illness can be beaten with help of alternative treatments . You need to do your own research, not shutting yourself down with your illness.
 
know that you are not always a victim of bully, there will be an EarthAngel to fix your bully.
 

Life is a Balance of everything, 
please come out of your shell 
fill your mind, heart and soul with Sunlight.

breathe-release-beAtEase




Bullies,
know that not always you can dominate or bully anyone as you like, there is always someone who is mightier than you.... just waiting for the right time to break your ego into bits and pieces. And this person can be the person you never thought has the power to fight against your Vampire energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...