Sunday 7 August 2016

Blessings from the world of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a Beautiful mind makes its Home where ever it goes,  whatever the situation is ,
whoever it is facing or is with......
allow your mind,your thoughts, your feelings...every thing inside you to flow well.

Wishing my Lovely viewers a Zen Monday
to my cancer Warriors undergoing therapy,  wishing you Well and Peace
to my silent victims of bully - ROOOOAR for the right reasons
to victims of in-law bully -  You are loved by the Light Workers World and you are not alone in this situation.
to my GLBTQ community - You are very loved
to those without love and feeling very much alone - Nothing is forever so are your troubles.

breathe-release-beAtEase.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...