Tuesday 23 August 2016

Blessings from the World of Akahsmic

A Beautiful mind creates a beautiful life
bring peace and ease to our mind, heart and soul

Wishing my lovely Viewers Well and Happy
where ever you are in this beautiful world

Inhale divine vibes exhale peace
When someone create misery or unhappiness
accusing  us for who we are not,
we feel so heart broken and we go around seeking for answers
what made this person/people to do such thing without shame.
This is what happened to my niece but;
being young and mindful she found comfort in the arms of Divine to handle these people
as she is unable to deal with lies with clarity living in her heart.

Few days ago, she had a tattoo done on her and
to my surprise she is finding harmony in herself 
with the symbol of Universal Peace and the symbol of Protection from Heaven.

I am proud of her because at the age of 22,
 she is well balanced and grounded.


(pic courtesy of Dellreena Jonville, France)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...