Friday 21 April 2017

Blessings from the world of akashmic

A beautiful day begins with beautiful mind
a beautiful mind radiates lovely vibes to the heart
a happy heart is at ease and peace knowing its will only get the best out of every situation

Gentle Breathing with akashmic:-
inhale bliss, exhale love to Universe
inhale bliss, exhale love to Universe
inhale bliss, exhale love to Universe 
inhale bliss, exhale love to Universe
inhale bliss, exhale love to Universe

 
Our strength is how calmly, wisely and peacefully you face whatever you are going through in life.

we need to stay strong and centered when life spins like  hurricane/storm,
be brave to get into the Eye of Hurricane/Storm to experience the calmness and stillness inside, while chaos outside.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...