Monday 17 April 2017

Blessings from the world of akashmic

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a beautiful mind see blessings in every task given to it

inhale gently - bliss (divine energy) -  exhale gently - peace
 inhale gently - bliss (divine energy) - exhale gently - peace
inhale gently - bliss (divine energy) -  exhale gently - peace
inhale gently - bliss (divine energy) - exhale gently - peace
inhale gently - bliss (divine energy)- exhale gently - peace


Wishing my Viewers a pleasant and successful day, Thank You for visiting this blog and keeping it alive.
 To the new Viewers "Welcome to the world of Akashmic , Thank You for your kind viewing "

 I AM  a Lightworker spreading love and light to Beings seeking for a Light to their path.  

breathe-release-beAtEase

 .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...