Saturday 22 April 2017

Blessings from the world of akashmic

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a beautiful mind will be blessed to be with empowering souls when facing life challenges/struggles/tests.
Just like balance of Yin and Yang energy in
whatever you are facing or going through.

Gentle breathing with Akashmic.....
inhale bliss .......exhale love to Cosmic
inhale bliss........exhale love to Cosmic  
inhale bliss........exhale love to Cosmic  
 inhale bliss.......exhale love to Cosmic  
 inhale bliss.......exhale love to Cosmic   

 May your Love energy heals You
May your energy heal the sick.
May your energy heals Humanity.
May your energy heals Mother Nature.
May your energy heals all that been abused due to power, money and position.

Thank You for participating in this exercise  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...