Wednesday 14 June 2017

Blessings from the world of akashmic

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a beautiful mind creates a beautiful life
 in-spite of all chaos, a beautiful mind has the ability to turn that into a teaching process.

Inhale love exhale peace
Inhale  love exhale peace
 Inhale  love exhale peace
 Inhale  love exhale peace
 Inhale love exhale peace

May you well and be at ease
May your organs and every part of your body be healed.
May your obstacles/struggles/pain be cleared and heal to your highest good.
May you rise to the highest frequency.
May you be the love and light to those around you.

Explore your inner self  to love yourself and to loved by evolving souls.

breathe-release-BeAtEase. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...