Tuesday 6 June 2017

Breakfast with Akashmic -InnerSelf Engineering



 
Oats breakfast with chai seed (Lindseed) or with cinnamon powder.

Chai seeds - has calcium, iron, potassium & Omega 3
fights against cervical & breast cancer, strengthen immune system, normalize blood sugar, fights against blood & cardiovascular disorder, cleanse colon, avoid knee & joint pain.


Cinnamon power (can be sprinkle on your food or on your drink)
treats type 2 diabetes & lowers blood sugar level, combat any kind of cancer, treats cardiovascular, relieves muscles stiffness, improves blood circulation.


** note- there are two kind of cinnamon powder
1. cinnamon powder - Spice (use this)
2. cinnamon powder - Sweet (used for cakes)


with love and light
akashmic harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...