Sunday 25 June 2017

Blessings from the world of akashmic

 A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
A beautiful mindset creates a beautiful life,
 
Its nice to be back.......
finding back what was temporarily lost for a reason.

After Letting Go many things in the material world , this time I am tested on my Letting Go of 
my passion, years of self-research, my love of sharing, attachment and Viewers trusting this blog.
How well can I handle the above said situation.....
 I always believe whatever test/challenges/troubles I gave is a Mission to evolve.
Guess , I passed the test of Letting Go in total harmony and got back my Blog.

THANK YOU UNIVERSAL LIFE FORCE.
just as you love me very much , I love you too
   




 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...