Monday 1 January 2018

Blessings from the world of akashmic

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a beautiful mind attracts healthy vibes

Love and Light to my lovely viewers,
wishing you a bliss and blessed day.

to my lovely warriors,
stay strong stay blessed stay grounded in whatever battle you are in
 to be on the right track of your life.

to my lovely caregivers
specially to those giving care of  senior/super citizens, 
many blessings to you and always be in your vortex
at times you may break but pause- inhale divine love and RISE in your own vortex.

to my lovely LGBTQ
you are very much loved by the Light workers world
You are not alone or never alone in this world
we are all surrounded by subtle energy
that is always waiting for your permission to intervene
to listen to your heart, to guide you, to protect you and to love you
trust me as I am one of those beings that been talking to my Devas/Archangel Michael.

breathe-release-beAtease
May good things come your way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...