Sunday 21 January 2018

Aham Prema (I AM Divine LOVE) breathing technique - 1st week

Wishing my lovely Viewers an ease and empowering Monday.
May this week bring you good vibes.

Sharing here with much love and light,
I'm been invited by Higher Guides to tap into Cosmic in my spiritual journey via meditation,
 its a beautiful privilege a human can ever have. 

Here, I'm sharing the technique of breathing AHAM PREMA also  known as "I AM DIVINE LOVE".

Inhale gently through nostril    -    A h a m
Exhale gently through mouth -     P r e m a
or
Inhale gently through nostril - I  AM  Divine
Exhale gently through mouth  - L O V E

As you are doing this, you may find yourself getting relax.

You may do this exercise whenever you need too ...
while at work
while driving
while cooking, doing housework
held in  traffic
depress, upset,  disturbed
at any time.... just active yourself to this healing energy.
 
by doing this you release all tension, stress, heaviness, blocks and stagnant energy of your thoughts, feelings and body.


* to my Muslim viewers, 
you may use kalimah Allah (in arabic/jawi) 

May you heal.

Breathe-release-beAtEase





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...