Monday 15 January 2018

My Reiki experience healing a 9 year old leukemia (2008)


A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind,
 a beautiful mind begins a beautiful day.

Dear viewers ,
Thank You so much for your constant viewing at this blog
May the self healing techniques that you view heals you
May it bring you peace and ease to your life,
knowing there is always an exit to everything
when it comes from Higher Powers/God/Universal Life force

In October 2008, I was connected by Reiki vibes to 11 year old girl with leukemia,
with 8 session of chemotherapy and at the same time the hospital prepared her parents for few session of counseling to be prepared for her death.
Her mother was my son's school teacher and I still recall her mom's words " Many people told me that my daughter has One life so I took unpaid leave to be with her ".

It took me some days asking myself ....
Why?
Why death?
why not see Recovery? or Coming out of it? 

With the help of self healing, Reiki and Tai Chi exercise
(energies that don't talk death but only healing to the highest good)
that 9 year old girl is 22 years old at this present moment because
 Leukemia is not written as how she should leave this world on her
birth star and Higher Powers connected her to the path of self healing.

MAY GOOD VIBES COME YOU WAY.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...