Monday 12 May 2014

8 Precepts on Wesak Day


Picture shows the children are observing the 8 Precepts on Wesak Day
(its not a must). The sash they are wearing shows they are observing the 8 precepts with total silence, calmness and only consume what's given to them ,they can't demand or 

ask as they like.

The 8 Precepts
abstain from killing
abstain from stealing
abstain from sexual indulgence
abstain from lying
abstain from anything that causes intoxication and heedlessness
abstain from food at inappropriate time
abstain from from thing that tend to beautify and adorn
abstain from using high and luxurious things.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...