Friday 9 May 2014

Good Night

Star light  Star Bright
You are the only Star I see tonite
Be in your best pyjamas because you never know who might visit your dreamland.    May the World be kind to you, May your own thoughts be gentle upon you.

GOOD NIGHT FROM THE WORLD OF MIRACLES AND MYSTIC
WELCOME A PERFECT TOMORROW.
***************************************

Warriors with treatment appointments,
 I wish you Love, I wish you Well,  I wish you Safe
May the treatment be kind and gentle to your body, mind and soul.
Inhale Divine and see them as divine light, divine liquid emerging into your body.  YOU ARE LOVE.

Doctors and Medical Team, be kind and gentle to my warriors, you may never know who adores you from a distant. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...