Wednesday 7 May 2014

Message for Depressed minds

Once again I am appealing to all young silent victims of bully / broken hearts, pls talk to me
My Timeline is open for your friendship request. 
 YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

If you are in  a depressed mode or in loneliness, please know that there are many inspiring You tube videos that you can watch.

By watching videos on how to attempt suicide is not going to help you.  I am sad to know that there are such video clips on Youtube and a youngster studied his own suicide well from such clips.

Talk to us, Be with us on FB/Timeline.

Akashmic Harmony - Malaysia
Justin Preston    -        USA ( Like page Rise Against Bulling)
Roland Hirasek  -       USA 
Thana Segaran   -       Russia
Siri Simon        -         Malaysia 

We can't be with you personally but we are online with you.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...