Tuesday 20 May 2014

Bedtime Story - LOVE vs punishment

Good Night my BeYoutiful people,
 I find love and peace being here with all of you in this silent world.  I"m sad because there are some adults has the habit of punishing their love ones for the reasons only they know why.  
To me,  punishments are misery and not nice at all, it will only cause hatred and sadness. 

 Its a shame , cos its reflects the mentality of that person.

what do you think my dear Warriors
- Can punishment help a conflict situation?
- Will one gain love and respect by practicing it?
- Punishment is Ego?
- Will you fall in love/marry with someone who practice punishment/revenge?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...