Tuesday 25 August 2015

Thank You for hearing my voice HUMAN RIGHTS LGBT HEROES

 with much love and light, 

I am re- posting this message shared at Human Rights LGBT Heroes.

 A Message for GLBT from AH's Higher Self


My BeYoutiful  GLBT beings, healing hearts from betrayal of love
 you are so loved .
With great Love and Light, this is specially for you
from the Heart of Akashmic Harmony through her Divine Force.
Print it as many as you desire, as big as you want - laminate and place/stick them in your bedroom, workstation or keep it with you at all time.

You may stick it on the forehead of any Homophobic/bullies and tell them "Akashmic told me to do so".

Dear silent victims of bullies, please know this, that you are being bullied and harass is; because these are the people who are lacking of love and attention, they have the history of being bullied, punished , beaten, canned , they Do Not have any special powers with them.

 be safe be secure and be loved

My BeYoutiful  GLBT beings, healing hearts from betrayal of love
 you are so loved .
With great Love and Light, this is specially for you  from the Heart of Akashmic Harmony through her Divine Force. Print it as many as you desire, as big as you want - laminate and place/stick them in your bedroom, workstation or keep it with you at all time.  
You may stick it on the forehead of any Homophobic/bullies and tell them "Akashmic told me to do so".  
Dear silent victims of bullies, please know this, that you are being bullied and harass is; because these are the people who are lacking of love and attention, they have the history of being bullied, punished , beaten, canned , they Do Not have any special powers with them.
 be safe be secure and be loved 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...